Wednesday, May 11, 2016

"youtube leech" should be a dictionary term

Ok finally after crying for 30 minutes or more over a pack of skittles,my toddler is finally asleep.I had many plans for the day.My list always begins with 5-6 very interesting activities to do for the day but are never implemented.Either the summer heat discourages me from going outdoors or having no babysitter worries my energy out like a b grade battery. Is it just because Im too lazy or tired ? How can I be both at the same time yet i really am both.Lazy and tired? really? aren't these antonyms in the true sense?

I have precisely one hour to myself. Any sane person would throw a party ,dance to the beat, pop some soda cans or go shoot ducks but me...nooooo....im so interesting that I'll just watch some "how to make laundry racks from PVC pipes" videos on youtube which will lead to overwhelming me so much that I'll vow to a new mission of changing the world with PVC pipes.

The sun is setting and im too lazy to turn on the lights. n mosquitoes have finally found their way to a healthy hearty dinner....yeah go on suckers...suck my blood dry ..maybe I'll lose some weight that way! Im too lazy to even edit my typos and punctuations.

hmm....


No comments:

Post a Comment